Friday, November 7, 2008

Girls Day!


Well since my adventure has started that i was put on bed rest, Hallie and i have just couched out at home. Most days, we dont shower until like 5 at night, we usually are wearing pj's and i usually dont do my hair or make up. So i thought since today we, actually got around doing our hair and that we actually got dressed i should take a picture of it! Man we are hott! Ok hallie is cute, but me....i am just fat and prego!
The other adventure we have had while me being home so much, is the wonderful....wait, wait...we need a drum roll....................................
......................................................................................................................POTTY TRAINING! Believe me its been one roller coaster for the both of us! She is not all the way potty trained, but she is getting better! She has actually stayed dry all morning! Wahoo!
Other then us being ugly and lazy and going through many loads of laundry...we are still good! No baby yet though! I wish she was here already, but she is hangin on.

No comments: