Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag!







What is his name: Bradley D

What is her name: Shannon or Shanny

How long have you been together: 3 years and 5 months

How long did you date: Ha Ha, we dated for 1 month to the day and then got engaged and married 4 months later

How old is he: 25

How old is she: 22

Who eats more: Brad guarenteed, hallie is trying to compete sometimes though

Who said I love you first: Me!

Who is taller? Him, i am short

Who sings better? Well , i would say Brad does, and he sings alot more then me so he gets plenty of practice

Who is smarter: Derek is for sure. I am kinda slow!

Who does the laundry: Brad did most of it until up until a couple months ago, now i mainly do it!

Who pays the bills: I like to take care of that, but lately its been both of us working on that one

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: ME, ME i do!

Who mows the lawn: Our land lord, sweetest man on earth

Who drives: I would say both of us do

Who is more stubborn: Umm....i would say we are both very very hard headed!

Who kissed who first: Ha ha...i kissed him on our first date!

Who proposed: Bradley did! So cute!

Who has more friends: I would say Brad. I dont have many anymore , just my little hallie!

Who is more sensitive: I am a woman, that is prego, what more can i say??

No comments: