Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 posts in one day... i am doing good!

So i just thought that i should post something, i dont know about what...but i have a blog so i guess i should use it.
Lets see...i am getting really big! I am on the COUNT DOWN!!! Yay! We got 9 weeks left until we get to see our little girl! (Lets hope she comes out a girl!) I dont know what my problem is, but i still keep having dreams that i am having a boy! I seriously just cant convince myself that i am having a girl. I am just weird or what!
Nothing is really new in our lives. We are just getting ready for this baby. Brad is still working hard at his job and seems to still like it. I am counting down the days of how many i still have to go to work at Coke. I am not exactly loving it right now. Long Story i will not bore anyone with.
My little Hallie, lets be honest...she seriously is the cutest and the best little girl that any mother could ever ask for! I just lover her so much!
So yeah, our lives are not really that exciting, i am sorry. Hopefully when this new little one comes i will have lots of good stories to tell!

No comments: