Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Along time coming and OVERLOAD with pictures.

My Sweet girls

I love this one of Hallie even though Brek is Blurry

My big girls

She was refusing to smile the day i took this picture

My chubby cheeks!

My sweet Brek

Sleepy baby

Chubbies enjoying her bumbo

Playing with her daddy

Love her

Oh my sweet Hallie and her outfits!


The loves of my life!

Ok Ok so i have heard from more then one person that i have not updated the blog in awhile...but come on i do my best with this thing.

First things first since we already passed Brek turning 4 months old and is almost 5 months now...when i took her to the Dr. she weighed in at 13 lbs 3 oz. She was 23 inches long. She is my shorty. She is getting so big and man those cheeks are just delicious! She is kinda on her own growing schedule though....somedays she will literally sleep all day and there are some days she wont sleep at all. But the good part about that is she is one very happy baby. Oh and for the record she still sleeps through the night!!! Brek is still working on trying to roll over...she more or less just likes to lay on her back and kick her legs and squeal. She is getting to about her side and then it's like she just kinda gives up and goes back to her back. She is so funny. She is always so smily and you just simply walk by and a huge grin goes on her face. OH how i love her so much.

Now to my Hallie bug....I could write a book on this girl. She is seriously the funniest little girl i have ever known. She is always coming up with something new to say to me. Her latest thing she has been doing is her own little game of follow the leader. She will come up to me and be like hey mom...do this as she is raising her arms in the air over her head. The say ok mom stomp your feet. She is so full of energy i am wondering how i am going to keep up with her this summer. Also i have a shoe fanatic. This girl...as soon as she wakes up walks over to the basket and puts on a pair of shoes. She always is switching them and stomping through the kitchen to see how much noice she can make. She keeps me laughing all day. I am going to go register her for a dance class next week and i am so excited about it. Now watching her dance could be very comical. Hallie has got no kind of rythum just like her mom. Poor girl. I am sure she will love it though so thats all that matters.

There is not much other exciting news going on with Brad and I. Brad is still just busy working, serving in his ym calling and playing on a rec basketball league during the week. As for me, i love more the anything staying home with my sweet girl and getting to watch them grow each day. There isnt a harder but more rewarding job in life then being a mother. I am still working at the School a couple days a week and enjoying that also.

On a side note...My little brother is leaving on a mission a week from today. I am really sad that he is going to be leaving, but am in shock that this day is coming so soon. He will be serving in the Louisville, Kentucky mission. I am so so so proud of him to choose to serve the Lord. He truly is one kid that i really envy and really look up to. He is a kid that is so Honest with everyone and he has a way with people that truly a very special person has. He can befriend anyone that comes in contact with him. He always is so positive and is so nice to everyone. I look up to him because he never ever says anything bad about anyone ever. He always just keeps quiet and is very respectful. I know he is going to be the best missionary ever. I am so proud of him. We really are going to miss him a lot. Hallie and Kohn has such a bond that i know its going to be hard for hallie while he is gone. Kohn we really love you so much and we are so proud of all decisions in your life that you have made. Good luck buddy!





No comments: