Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh how i just love her!!!!

She is just so cute!
The cutest smile ever!


So, I wanted to take a minute and just say how much i just love my little Hallie bug! She is so special to me! She seriously has the cutest and funnest personality ever. She is so funny to listen and watch. She is the type that you could sit and watch for hours and she would keep you so entertained by the little things she does and says. I cant believe that she is almost 2 years old. The past two years have been so amazing. She has been a true blessing to Brad and I. She brings us so much joy.
In these pitures, i was scrubbing the bath tub and i got in to scrub the walls, and i turned around cause she kept yelling, Momma Momma. She had some how with out using her stool, got up on the toilet and was just sitting there laughing. It was so funny. She always has to be the center of attention. (She gets that from Brad for sure) By the end of these pictures she was laughing so hard she was leaning back holding her belly. She is so funny.
I love her so much!!!!!

No comments: